.

Obama Fever Hits TPJC

The 'Obamania' wave has reached TPJC. Our college online forum is currently dominated by Obama-mad fans who came with full support, inevitably shooing away McCain's backers. Poor McCain, he must have regretted not tightening his oh-so-wrinkled complexion weeks before the primaries began. Obama, on the other hand, looks more photogenic and charming, wooing even the likes of my 54-year-old conservative but sexy Mum.



















Obama is well ahead of McCain in our forum polls. He has more than a 92% lead over McCain. It is getting clearer that youths are more attracted towards Obama. Many neglected the fact that he lacks political experience to become the country's next President. His campaign's slogan which says, 'Change. Yes, We Can.' effectively revives hopes for a better world. His emotive speeches consistently attracts enormous crowds, making him look more like the first clean-cut rock star alive instead of the potential history-making black President.

Oh well, I consider myself more as an undecided voter. My heart leans on Obama, in hope that he would (really) change the world. However, my mind keeps whispering to me about his unconvincing political background. I voted for Obama, and I hope he proves me wrong. Like Mum, like son.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

lol...great job on writing this..opinionated review, i would say..lol. and yea i feel that way too...Image is a very important factor. Anw, rooting for him too..but speaking of appearances, if McCain was democrat and called for change, I would vote for him, not Obama...

Anonymous said...
on

If only Singaporeans - make that the world - could vote in the actual election! It would be a landslide victory for Obama.

Anonymous said...
on

but if you vote for obama just for looks... it's not a vote at all...

Find It